Capture attention and drive marketing performance with Rich SMS
Rich SMS is a powerful new way to handle your text message marketing.
Engage your customers on their preferred channel and enhance interactions with rich, personalised content.
Collect data, optimise your campaigns, and build a world-class experience that lives up to customer expectations.
Watch our short video to find out more:
It’s so simple and affordable. A genuinely scalable solution for your SMS marketing campaigns.
- A link within the text message takes your customer direct to a bespoke and branded landing page.
- You can use this landing page for whatever you like… generic marketing… targeted messaging… interactive content such as scratch cards, and much more.
- We can even overlay animations to make the user experience rich with content, and engage your customers.
- Rich SMS will drive your customers to your business or website, and drive sales.
- Costs just 1.5p/text on top of your usual SMS message rate
Speak to our team about a live demo NOW!
RichSMS campaigns are so easy to do
Rich SMS involves the sending via text message of a link to a webpage that contains rich media content in a mobile-friendly format.
World-famous brands such as Nespresso, Allianz and Nissan are already leading the way with this, and through our Maxim system, you can do the same too!
· Create and send personalised outbound messaging campaigns
· Build tailored offers that are relevant to your customers
· Increase customer loyalty, with personalised experiences
· Enhance brand experience and cut-through today’s crowded digital space
It’s so easy to build your first Rich SMS campaign, without any technical skills! In no time at all, your marketing teams will be building their own campaigns through Maxim, without a developer’s help!
See how easy it is by watching our “How-to” video:
You might also be interested in our standard SMS marketing product. Click here to find out more.
ISD are accredited with ISO 27001:2013
This means that we have met the global standard for effective information management.
ISO 27001-certified organisations can show that they have taken steps to protect data in the event of a breach.