You’ve heard of SMS marketing… but have you heard of Rich SMS?
Capture attention and drive marketing performance with Rich SMS
Rich SMS is a powerful new way to handle your text message marketing.
With Rich SMS, we’ve taken the humble text message and added powerful new functionality that takes text message marketing to another level.
As before, customers receive a standard text message, but instead of losing impact through short and restrictive copy, the message contains a link that takes the customer to a fully branded and interactive landing page. It can feature animations… and even scratchcards.
World-famous brands such as Nespresso, Allianz, and Nissan are already leading the way with this, and through our Maxim system, you can too!
? Create and send personalised outbound messaging campaigns
? Build tailored offers that are relevant to your customers
? Increase customer loyalty, with personalised experiences
? Enhance brand experience and cut-through today’s crowded digital space with engaging and exciting content
It’s so easy to build your first Rich SMS campaign, without any technical skills. And in no time at all, your marketing teams will be building their own campaigns through Maxim, without a developer’s help!
Watch our short video to find out more:
It’s so simple and affordable.
A genuinely scalable solution for your text message marketing campaigns.
- A link within the text message takes your customer direct to a bespoke and branded landing page.
- You can use this landing page for whatever you like… generic marketing… targeted messaging… interactive content such as scratch cards, and much more.
- We can even overlay animations to make the user experience rich with content, and engage your customers.
- Rich SMS will drive your customers to your business or website, and drive sales.
- Costs just 1.5p/text on top of your usual SMS message rate
Speak to our team about a live demo NOW!
RichSMS campaigns are so easy to do
You might also be interested in our standard SMS marketing product. Click here to find out more.
ISD are accredited with ISO 27001:2013
This means that we have met the global standard for effective information management.
ISO 27001-certified organisations can show that they have taken steps to protect data in the event of a breach.