Our solutions sit right at the centre of your business.
They integrate seamlessly with your other systems and processes.
They provide you with real-time data to inform key decisions, optimise revenue, and transform the way you engage, interact and communicate with your customers.
Our core area of expertise is working with organisations that have a membership or customer base. We develop solutions to help them:
- manage and analyse customer data
- get real insight into behaviour
- use this knowledge to deliver targeted communications via a suite of powerful direct marketing, e-mail and SMS tools.
Few software companies can match our experience in this specialist area.
We’ve been at the forefront of the CRM industry since the very first electronic membership and loyalty cards were introduced, helping our clients to realise their full commercial potential. The solutions we develop give our clients total control of their data, enabling them to implement campaigns that build relationships, engender loyalty, drive footfall, and increase sales.
Today, our membership management and direct marketing software drives hundreds of businesses in the leisure and gaming sectors – from market-leading national brands with multiple sites, to small independent operators.
ISD also creates bespoke software applications, and we’ve earned a reputation for our ability to resolve complex technical challenges. With more than 25 years’ experience under our belt, we’ve established a diverse client base that ranges from large, blue-chip corporates, to small, owner-managed SMEs.
Results-driven and outcome-oriented, we’re commercially aware – and speak plain English.
Whatever the scale and scope of your project, we can structure our services and processes to fit with your own requirements.
ISD are accredited with ISO 27001:2013
This means that we have met the global standard for effective information management.
ISO 27001-certified organisations can show that they have taken steps to protect data in the event of a breach.
About the company
ISD are owned by Boomerang Digital, the holding company behind leading brands including NRM, Big Deal Games and Probability Jones.
Chris has been with ISD since January 2018 having spent 28 years in the Bingo Industry with both Mecca and Gala.
Chris brings a wealthy product knowledge to the team.
Outside of work Chris is a sportaholic who mixes playing sport with watching his beloved Newcastle United and his two sons play rugby.
- Wayne Forster Head of Operations Wayne joined ISD in October 2022 having worked for 26 years in the Gaming industry, both as an operator and within central support functions including IT, Audit, and Machine Management. He is an avid watcher of TV and Movies and is a big MCU fan.
- Andrew Walters Developer Andrew is the newest member of our team, bringing with him a wealth of experience in software project management from the Berlin start-up scene. In his spare time, Andrew develops an eLearning web application to help English language students improve their reading skills. He enjoys travelling, and has recently settled in the UK after living abroad for the past decade.
- James Roberts Software Developer James has been with business a few years now and having been brought in to look at mobile technology he has broadened his skills and is at the forefront of developing and supporting both of our Self exclusion systems. James is a keen Martial Artist and trains a couple of times per week.
Daniel joined us after spending a few years in Mexico teaching English.
He has developed our Mobile apps and Kiosk products over the last couple of years and continues to push the boundaries.
He loves anything Mexican and especially their cocktails. He is also a keen cyclist and cycles to work every day.
- Francois Steyn Developer Francois joined us following a short spell as a contractor and has a background in delivering Apps. Francois is originally from South Africa but now lives in Guildford with his young family.
- Deorsa Mcleod Developer Deorsa is a full-stack developer with specific experience in front-end development. Deorsa is fluent in Spanish and his name is Gaelic Scottish for George.
We’re proud to have been founded and bred in Portsmouth
Our offices are based in 1000 Lakeside, which is one of the South Coast’s most prestigious business parks. It started life as part of IBM’s UK headquarters and as its name suggests, it affords us views across a huge lake, set in beautiful landscaped gardens.
We have a small mall of shops and coffee bars as part of the complex and there’s plenty of free parking, so when you come and visit, you’ll enjoy more than our business-focused support.
The Island City of Portsmouth is on our doorstep, a place that combines rich heritage with cutting edge technology. Charles Dickens was born here, the Navy has lived here for hundreds of years, and Ben Ainslee Racing most recently chose Portsmouth as the home of his America’s Cup Racing Team.
The University of Portsmouth is renowned for the development of software developers and engineers, and the City is a hub for all things high tech.
Our Spinnaker Tower provides and iconic landmark, and Gunwharf Quays will give you one of the best seaside shopping and eating experiences you’ll ever have.