Our solutions sit right at the centre of your business.
They integrate seamlessly with your other systems and processes.
They provide you with real-time data to inform key decisions, optimise revenue, and transform the way you engage, interact and communicate with your customers.
Our core area of expertise is working with organisations that have a membership or customer base. We develop solutions to help them:
- manage and analyse customer data
- get real insight into behaviour
- use this knowledge to deliver targeted communications via a suite of powerful direct marketing, e-mail and SMS tools.
Few software companies can match our experience in this specialist area.
We’ve been at the forefront of the CRM industry since the very first electronic membership and loyalty cards were introduced, helping our clients to realise their full commercial potential. The solutions we develop give our clients total control of their data, enabling them to implement campaigns that build relationships, engender loyalty, drive footfall, and increase sales.
Today, our membership management and direct marketing software drives hundreds of businesses in the leisure and gaming sectors – from market-leading national brands with multiple sites, to small independent operators.
ISD also creates bespoke software applications, and we’ve earned a reputation for our ability to resolve complex technical challenges. With more than 25 years’ experience under our belt, we’ve established a diverse client base that ranges from large, blue-chip corporates, to small, owner-managed SMEs.
Results-driven and outcome-oriented, we’re commercially aware – and speak plain English.
Whatever the scale and scope of your project, we can structure our services and processes to fit with your own requirements.
- Emmanuel Bright Software Developer Emmanuel, or Emman as he’s known in the office, has only recently started with ISD and is fast becoming an integral part of the team. He has just graduated from the University of Portsmouth with a 2:1 in BSc (hons) Software Engineering University of Portsmouth. He is a keen guitarist and plays at his local church regularly.
- Lee Stray Software Developer Lee is the newest member of the team and has joined us from a similar CRM business called QGate. He has an extensive background in CRM software and has strengthened our team further. Lee is also a keen musician who plays the Bass Guitar. Watch out for the ISD Rock Band soon!
- Chris Wrigley Managing Director Chris has been with ISD since January 2018 having spent 28 years in the Bingo Industry with both Mecca and Gala. Chris brings a wealthy product knowledge to the team. Outside of work Chris is a sportaholic who mixes playing sport with watching his beloved Newcastle United and his 2 sons play rugby.
- Sam Winslade Office Manager Sam is ISDs founders, Nick Winslade, daughter. Sam is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and carries out all of the accounting tasks for the business. Sam is currently going through an Accountancy qualification. Her passion is Irish dancing and has competed in the World Championships on a number of occasions.
James has been with business a few years now and having been brought in to look at mobile technology he has broadened his skills and is at the forefront of developing and supporting both of our Self exclusion systems. James is a keen Martial Artist and trains a couple of times per week.
Daniel joined us after spending a few years in Mexico teaching English. He has developed our Mobile apps and Kiosk products over the last couple of years and continues to push the boundaries.
He loves anything Mexican and especially their cocktails. He is also a keen cyclist and cycles to work every day.
We’re proud to have been founded and bred in Portsmouth
Our offices are based in 1000 Lakeside, which is one of the South Coast’s most prestigious business parks. It started life as part of IBM’s UK headquarters and as its name suggests, it affords us views across a huge lake, set in beautiful landscaped gardens.
We have a small mall of shops and coffee bars as part of the complex and there’s plenty of free parking, so when you come and visit, you’ll enjoy more than our business-focused support.
The Island City of Portsmouth is on our doorstep, a place that combines rich heritage with cutting edge technology. Charles Dickens was born here, the Navy has lived here for hundreds of years, and Ben Ainslee Racing most recently chose Portsmouth as the home of his America’s Cup Racing Team.
The University of Portsmouth is renowned for the development of software developers and engineers, and the City is a hub for all things high tech.
Our Spinnaker Tower provides and iconic landmark, and Gunwharf Quays will give you one of the best seaside shopping and eating experiences you’ll ever have.