Maxim will make your business more profitable, enabling you to engage with your customers and members.
Maxim is the leading membership and direct marketing system in UK gaming and a variety of other sectors.
It will help you to reduce costs, errors, and wasted time.
Our graphic shows how powerful Maxim is, through its multiple features.
POWERFUL & ENABLING
- Maxim CRM is simple to run
- Easy to learn
- Costs very little to set up
- Access from anywhere in the world
- Customise to incorporate your own unique features
- Caring, dedicated customer support to make your life as easy as possible
- Choose how to pay
- Rent Maxim on our hosted server and pay monthly
- Buy Maxim and host on your own server
Maxim is already the market leader in the UK’s gaming sector, supporting 90% of British Bingo Clubs.
The word has spread about how essential Maxim has become, and due to demand, we have continued to tailor the system. Maxim is now pivotal to the success of over 400 organisations throughout the UK, including those in:
- Health clubs
- Golf clubs
Whatever your industry, using Maxim will transform your customer service, sales, and profitability.
HOW WILL MAXIM HELP BUILD MY BUSINESS?
Maxim has a whole host of features and configurable options to give you complete control over your membership. It will help you grow your organisation by running it more effectively.
- Segment and target your customers as much as you like
- Connect seamlessly with your customers across any marketing channel
- Create loyalty programmes with ease
- Manage your events with style
- Link Maxim to your EPOS, mobile app or niche software
- Enable your staff to walk around using Maxim
- Comply easily with self-exclusion laws
- Control access by applying authorisation levels
- Use for staff communication and attendance management
Segment your customers as much as you like
- Create small groups for highly targeted special offers
- Use whatever fields you like, e.g. all those who visited on a Wednesday last year; all those who live within a certain radius of your premises
- Create channel hierarchies to your own specification
- eg. prioritise a given message to all those in a given postcode area, or all those who say ‘yes’ to receiving SMS text messages
- Interrogate your data however you like – in real time
- It’s easy to use interfaces to query your data. For example, if you want to find everyone who attended last night and spent over £2,000, or you need to know the drive times from your school to their homes to create specific targeted communications – whatever you want to know, Maxim can tell you.
- Send or receive any conceivable report with real-time data
- How has this marketing campaign done? How many times has that child been off sick? What times of the day did this customer visit? How many new customers have joined this month? How many have lapsed? When did they lapse?
- When you need to report and discuss information, Maxim will present it in a user-friendly format.
Connect with your customers and members across any marketing channel, either instantly or using pre-scheduled messages for effective use of time, including:
- SMS text messaging in the most cost-effective way
- Maxim sends out reminders, alerts and promotions by text so they are quick, easy and cost-effective
- Our service automatically cleans the numbers for the operator to save you paying for delivery of texts to obsolete or wrong numbers.
- You can schedule messages to go out any time of night or day
- Email marketing made easier and more successful
Maxim enables you to create auto-response emails to any given customer behaviour
- For example, if a customer has not visited for longer than normal, the system will automatically send them an appropriate email to encourage them to re-engage.
- Special offer vouchers can be pre-configured and scheduled for sent-out
- You can use the system to send instant emails or to schedule highly targeted, personalised campaigns
- Maxim seamlessly integrates with a choice of five partnered web-to-print suppliers, making Direct Mail easy and highly cost-effective
- The partners will print, collate, send and monitor to your selected database.
At point of sale
- Use Maxim to generate Kiosk vouchers when people arrive; this saves on the cost of Direct Mail and ensures you only print what will be used
- Integrate with your EPOS system to collect real-time information and generate vouchers and news of events etc., to hand out at the till
Built-in controls stop customers receiving too much marketing from you
- You can set a limit, for example you can cap your system so a member can only receive six communications in total in any one month – e.g. two emails, one piece of direct mail and three SMS’s
Manage returns, opt-ins and opt-outs
- Maxim has a built-in feed from the Royal Mail to help you to manage gone-aways, deceased and undeliverables
- IDS’s 82830 SMS platform will stop sending to a customer when it has delivered 5 times without a delivery receipt.
- Maxim manages all ‘stop’ marketing generated by customers and operations, and also manages all ‘start’
- Stops and starts can be effected on one channel without it affecting others
Create loyalty programmes with ease
- Records visits and expenditure
- Distributes rewards from a catalogue of options which you control
- Rewards can be earned immediately or on subsequent visits
- Use virtual loyalty cards by integrating with a mobile app
Manage your events with style
- Maxim will easily manage the administration of whole events, including payments and ticketless entry
Link Maxim to your mobile app or niche software
- Maxim contains a full back-end API infrastructure, which allows your App builder to integrate your mobile Apps with Maxim
- We can build apps for you if you don’t have your own App builder
- Customers can download your App and immediately use it as a virtual membership card, for example
- You can send vouchers and messages to customers via your App from Maxim
Enable your staff to walk around using Maxim
- We have created a number of apps which enable your staff to use Maxim on tablets and mobiles, so they can log and manage data whilst engaging with customers
Benefit from EPOS integration at the tills
- Maxim already links with many EPOS systems for unrivalled management information
- Analyse customer spending: on which items, how much and when
Comply easily with Self-Exclusion law
- We are proud to have created the Self-Exclusion systems for members of The Bingo Association and BACTA. Maxim systems supplied to the gaming industry integrate with Self-Exclusion where required
Control access by applying authorisation levels
- Maxim includes role management, so you can grant or deny access to different parts of the system across your employees and senior team members.
- For example, your managers can set up a scheduler and write their own messaging tailored to their customers, whom they know and understand. They can promote their own individual events and dovetail with head office information
- You can require management approval of all marketing before it goes out
Send instant information across relevant staff or customers
- If the school has to close in an emergency, or someone who is banned or self-excluded tries to use your services, or someone has won an award and needs congratulating, your team member enters the information, and hits ‘save’ to send it off to everyone in the loop instantly
- Use Maxim to manage staff attendance by requiring them to log in and out
- This can be used for any type of reporting such as fire safety, participation in training programmes, holidays etc.
Maxim has proved useful for Police or employment law evidence thanks to effective information tracking
EBINGO VOUCHERS - REWARDING MADE EASY!
Whether you call them Bingo Bees, Touchpads, Tablets, whatever, if your business relies on voucher promotions to drive sales and business success, you can deliver them in a highly-targeted and efficient way through MAXIM.
Find out more about eBingo vouchers here.
Or Contact us to find out more
ISD are accredited with ISO 27001:2013
This means that we have met the global standard for effective information management.
ISO 27001-certified organisations can show that they have taken steps to protect data in the event of a breach.