- How do we obtain your Personal Information
- For which purposes we may use your Personal Information
- To whom we may disclose your Personal Information
- How we protect your Personal Information
- Your choices regarding direct marketing
- How to access, correct or delete your Personal Information
- How long we retain your Personal Information
- Transfers to other countries
- How to contact us
- our websites
- our official social media pages
- our e-mails
- our online and offline campaigns
- your conversations or correspondence with our representatives.
We collect, use, disclose and/or otherwise process your Personal Information where it is fair and lawful to do so. If you do not wish to provide your Personal Information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
3. How do we obtain your Personal Information?
Personal Information obtained from you directly
Firstly, we may obtain your Personal Information from you directly, e.g. when you sign up for our newsletters, register on our Sites, buy a product from us, fill out a survey, make a comment or enquiry, post something on our social media pages, etc.
Personal Information collected this way may include:
- e-mail address
- user name
- telephone number
- credit card or other payment information
- date of birth
- product purchase and usage information
- household information
- user-generated content, posts and other content you submit to our Sites
- any other Personal Information you provide us with directly.
Personal Information collected automatically
- information about your (mobile) device or your type of browser
- information about the way you use our websites, such as details of the web pages you have viewed, the banners and the hyperlinks you have clicked, etc.
- whether you have opened e-mails sent by us to you
- the websites you have visited before arriving at one of our websites
- your IP address
- information you choose to share by using social media tools incorporated in our websites
- if you have consented to this, your precise location data
Personal Information obtained from other sources
Lastly, we may also collect Personal Information from other sources, such as organisations we work with who are authorised by you (or otherwise entitled) to share your data with us.
Personal Information collected this way may include income level, your interests such as hobbies and pets, consumer and market research data, purchase behaviour, publicly observed data or activities such as blogs, videos, internet postings and user generated content.
4. For which purposes we may use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for our business purposes such as:
- handling and managing your purchase, for instance to communicate to you with respect to your purchase, to process your payments, to deliver the purchased products and services, and to offer you the necessary customer service;
- allowing you to participate in promotions, contests, surveys and polls;
- allowing you to share information and ideas on our social media pages, forums, blogs and other communication channels, to participate in social sharing and to send messages to a friend through our Sites or the websites of our trusted business partners;
- better understanding your needs in order to provide you with more relevant information, analysing and evaluating our corporate activities, developing new products and improving our existing products and services, conducting market research and audits, identifying user trends and examining the degree of effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and degree of satisfaction of our customers;
- telling you about our products and services, and sending you promotional materials (such as announcements relating to new products, promotions, savings programs, joint promotions and other programs) relating to our brands and those of our carefully selected trusted business partners;
- managing our Sites, and tune the experience and content of our Sites to your previous activities on our Sites, in view of personalising your experience when visiting our Sites;
- responding to your requests or enquiries;
5. To whom we may disclose your Personal Information
Third party service providers
We may use third party service providers to provide services to achieve our business purposes, including marketing agencies, market research companies, e-commerce fulfilment partners, software providers and merchants of ISD Computer Services Ltd products.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- in connection with any legal investigation;
- to comply with relevant laws or to respond to court orders, subpoenas or warrants served on us;
- to protect or defend our rights;
6. How we protect your Personal Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When collecting or transferring sensitive information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information.
7. Your choices regarding direct marketing
8. How to access, correct or delete your Personal Information
We strive to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. We provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information and the option to review and request correction and/or deletion where appropriate.
9. How long we retain your Personal Information
We will only retain your Personal Information as long as reasonably required for the purposes as noted above.
If you are below the age of 18, please do not provide Personal Information to Us through our Sites. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who has registered on one of our Sites, or who you believe has otherwise provided Personal Information to us, please contact Customer Relations at to have the information deleted. Minors must obtain express consent from parents or legal guardians prior to accessing or providing any Personal Data.
11. Transfers to other countries
Your Personal Information may be transferred to and processed in other countries where laws governing the processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We have implemented strict procedures and controls in order to ensure that your Personal Information is protected adequately regardless of the country where it is stored or otherwise processed.
13. How to contact us
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
See the Cookie Declaration on our website to find out which types of Cookies we are currently using on our website.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domain: isdgroup.uk